Language Proficiency Scholarship
♦♦♦ For HC students admitted since academic year 2016/2017 ♦♦♦
- All levels of Study Abroad Scholarship students who will study abroad in the U.S.
- Students scored 100 or above in the internet based TOEFL test are eligible to apply.
- Base on the official result of applicant’ s internet based TOEFL test.
- Submitted TOEFL report score must be valid till January 31, 2018.*
- Qualified applicants will be granted a total of MOP1,200/student.
* TOEFL report score is valid for 2 years after the test date. (Reference: https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/faq/)
Back to Study Abroad Scholarship Scheme