♦♦♦ For HC students admitted since academic year 2016/2017 ♦♦♦
- HC students who earn Level 2 or Level 3 Study Abroad Scholarship
- In financial difficulties with an average monthly per capita household income lower than the amount as stipulated in the Application Eligibility of the Guideline for Study Loan Application of Education and Youth Affairs Department. [LINK to Guideline]
- The eligible students will be assessed and approved by a panel of the Dean, Honours Programme Coordinator and Faculty Coordinators of HC.
- Successful applicants will be granted a total of MOP 10,000
- Students should submit the following documents to HC General Office within the application periods:
- Completed the “Application for Study Abroad Need-Based Scholarship (HC/F029/R1)”
- Submit “Proof of Income (for Employed Person) (HC/F030/R1)” of each family member (including the applicants) that is filled by the employer
- Family members (including the applicant) should submit “Proof of Income (For Proprietor / Self-employed / Hawker / Part-time / Freelance) (HC/F031/R1)”
- Unemployed family members (including the applicant) should submit a “Nil Declaration of Income (HC/F032/R1)”
- ID card or passport copy of the applicant
- ID card or passport copies of all family members living with the applicant
- Other supporting documents that can help to reflect your current financial status.
Back to Study Abroad Scholarship Scheme