Faculty members holding projects supported by the University Research Fund or the Science and Technology Development Fund of Macao SAR (FDCT), are invited to offer internship positions.
What to consider before joining the programme?
- Faculty members should ensure that the offered Research Experience internship position has no interest contradiction on the terms and conditions with his/her ongoing funded research project(s).
- Faculty members in general should only accept one intern per project. For mentors who have multiple projects and would like to offer multiple internships, separate forms are required for submission.
- Invited Faculty members can simply fill up the RESHC Internship Offering Form (pdf format)and submit to the HC General Office for processing, thus becoming the mentor of the programme.
What to do to follow up?
- Mentors could then select the right intern through a simple selection and interview process.
- Upon obtaining the approval of intern matching from R&DAO, the HC General Office will notify mentor to start the internship programme.
What’s your responsibiliies?
- Mentors are responsible for guiding the interns, and reviewing their work on a regular basis.
- Mentors should endorse a RESHC Student Monthly Stipend Form of their interns to R&DAO for stipend handling.
- Upon the end of the internship programme, mentors and interns shall fill in the Internship Report (pdf format) for HC and R&DAO’s record.
|Form for Faculty Members|
|RESHC Internship Offering Form|
Please return the completed forms to the HC General Office at Room G023, G/F, Faculty of Health Sciences Building (E12), UM or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiry, please contact Ms. Loretta Fong at tel (853) 8822 4971 or Ms. Dorothy Choi at tel (853) 8822 4973 for assistance.