Only Honours College students are eligible to apply for the RESHC internship positions.
Why and How to apply?
– Accepted students are able to participate in different kinds of research activities supervised by professional researchers.
– Interested HC students should fill in the RESHC Internship Application Form (pdf format) and submit to the HC General Office for processing.
What’s your responsiblities?
- Upon acceptance, interns should take the initiative to work with their mentors in order to deepen their research learning experience.
- Interns are responsible in submitting their work regularly for their mentors’ review.
- Interns need to fill in their monthly Student Participation Record (pdf format) and submit to HC General Office on or before the working day of 10th of next month for stipend endorsement.
- Upon completion of his/her internship programme, interns must submit a written Internship Report (pdf format)endorsed by his/her faculty mentor within one month.
- All interns should follow the RESHC Programme guidelines, any misconduct attitude or failure in comply with the Programme guidelines may lead to termination of internship placement.
|Forms for HC Students|
|Research Experiences Application Form|
|Student Participation Record (word format)|
|Internship Report (word format)|
Please return the completed forms to the HC General Office atRoom G023, G/F, Faculty of Health Sciences Building (E12), UM. For enquiry, please contact Ms. Loretta Fong at tel (853) 8822 4971 or Ms. Dorothy Choi at tel (853) 8822 4973 for assistance.